A few little tips to ensure the life of your candle..
- Burn candle until the wax has liquified across the surface to the edge of the jar for the first time this will ensure an even burn
- Never burn for more than 3 hours at a time
- When relighting, trim the wick before lighting to around 5mm – easy way is to use a tissue between your fingers or scissors to remove the charred wick
- If your candle begins to smoke it may have been left to burn too long or may be in a draft, extinguish allow to cool then trim the wick. You can also clean marks from your vessel with a clean damp cloth before re-lighting
- The most important tip is never leave a candle unattended
- When your candle is nearing the bottom of the vessel leave at least 1cm of wax, do not relight
- Remember every Waterlily h o m e candle is unique and it has been hand poured, appearance may vary due to the nature of the natural soy wax
- Soy wax is biodegradable! Wash your vessel with warm soapy water ready for reuse.
Most of all remember to Love me, Reuse & Recycle me!